Saturday, November 1, 2008

BOO who WHO?

I go to take a picture the other day and the camera won't turn on. It's been a little funky lately not turning on right away, but after a few tries it finalyy wakes up and turns on. So I mess with it a little then pop the battery pack in the charger in hopes that maybe it was just reallly dead. No such luck the camera is gone. Josh got me this camera last year for my birthday, and it's nothing high tech or cool put I actually really liked it. the cool feature i like was that it took multiple pictures at a once. ( having active kids this was a feature I used all the time in hopes to get one picture of everyone looking at me, or smiling or not blury). In the below posts you see that I do have little aspiring photographers in the house and one of them could have easliy dropped or done something to it. Jase tried turning it on today he wanted to take a oicture of his brother, now he;s said that it doesn't work but he didn't admit to anything happening to it, I'll just keep on thinking that it was just it's time to go. So no pictures of halloween and baby picture of varsity are at a stand still for now. But oh darn we have our cruise coming up in a few weeks and a visit with az family so it looks like date night tonight will have a dessert of electronic shopping. Electronic shopping is something I hate doing though. I'll think it is cool and a good deal and then get home and realize that it actually crap and within a few months possibly weeks it will be known as an "old school one" oh well be looking for a future post of an expensive new addition.

3 comments:

luke and pamela said...

joran, i just helped my sister shop for a tiny digital camera. i think the best one from my research and talking to camera people is a tiny nikon coolpix. it actually takes the photo with no delay which is SO nice. i think they are under $200... there are a ton out there tho. good luck!

Rochelle said...

Our camera has seen better days too, but justin bought the REALLY high tech one 3 years ago, so its been a nice one. I'm starting the shopping process too for its replacement. I can't wait for more pics of your kids!

Cj-Sg said...

I wanna see my nephews.and niece weird that I can say that now.