Tuesday, October 28, 2008

What a four year old says. Entry #1

Seeing how I am bad at keeping my blog updated and even worse keeping a journal. I'm using my sisters idea of writing(typing) cute things that my kiddos say or do. so.....

today after picking Jase up from 4yr. kindergarten ( it's actually called that, it's not preschool, and it's not Kindergarten, it's Kindergarten for 4 yr olds) he said

  • Jase- Girls can;t kiss girls, Right mom?
  • Mom- you're right
  • Jase - that will make us sick huh?
  • Mom- yep
  • Jase - But boys can kiss girls and that is good for your heart, Right?
  • Mom - Yeah boys can kiss girls, but only when you are big like mommy and daddy.
    (YIKES I hope this isn't a preview of what i'm in for with 3 little boys. Looks like Jase can start dating AFTER his mission.)




At play day today I noticed that Varsity was staring to act sick. I told jase we needed to go home so I could take care of her. On our way home he said that he and "his"daddy needed to call the 'olice (police). When I asked him why, he said they needed to talk to the olice so they could find out who got baby barsity (vasity) sick. He kept saying this over and over. I love how protective he is of her already. I'm sure she won't always appreciate having big brothers. But Josh and I Love knowing that we have 3 boys to watch out for her.

5 comments:

Rochelle said...

They say the cutest things!!!! I love age 4. They make so much sense, but say random stuff.

Risa said...

How cute is that? :-) Kids say the funniest things at around 4, it's like their an adult stuck in a child's body. Hope you are doing well and gearing up for some cold midwest weather.

JONESIES said...

Jase is so cute. Emerson needs to hang out with him more so he can learn more from him :-)

Tanya said...

This was so cute! lol

Unknown said...

I love this. I just called mom and we are talking about it. :)