Tuesday, November 4, 2008

'08

At least I can say I voted.

My four little ones accompanied me to cast my vote in today's election. They were so good and excited to see what voting was. I think they were expecting it to be this big production, but loved getting a sticker at the end. Then treated with an ALL AMERICAN lunch of chicken nuggets and fries at Mc Donalds.

I'm looking forward to seeing what the next four years will have in store and thankful that all the campaigning is finally OVER.
I just hope the extreme hype will quickly fade.

If we don't want to make this election about race then let's stop bringing race into the election.

Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Rochelle said...

What cute little voters you have! I'm quite disappointed that as soon as Obama won he talked about race...its like...you didn't want this to be about race remember? Go figure. I guess I'm just sore my guy didn't win.

Seth and Julie said...

I am so impressed that you took all 4 of your kids to vote. I was nervous about taking just two of mine.