Wednesday, June 2, 2010

While mom's away the boys will play!

Josh took a week vacation to play with the boys while I was gone, Although his week vacation turned into working from home for a week. He still managed to do some fun and questionable activities with them.

Like teaching them how to throw tennis balls at a wasps nest



Toasting breakfast with cans of soda




Eating ice cream for lunch, not AFTER lunch but FOR it.

Somethings were a bit more normal...

Burger King runs

And Miniature Golfing

KNOW WONDER MY BOYS LOVE IT WHEN MOM LEAVES ON AN AIRPLANE.

but to give josh the appropriate credit. he did cut the boys hair and had the house completely cleaned up. You would have never guess the boys were bachelors for a week. All 3 bathroom were cleaned, every room was vaccumed (including the stairs) all landry was washed, folded and put away. I've trained him right, but just to make sure I think I should go on another trip to really test him. haha

1 comment:

Rochelle said...

Love it! That is so my hubby too! I always come home to a messy house too! But, anything for a vacation!