Tuesday, March 3, 2009

I'm Alive, but the computer wasn't

Sorry for the extreme lack of posting!
there is so much to catch up on I seriously don't know where to start.
My Laptop got very sick, josh crashed it in hopes that maybe it work again. Well it worked enough for you to think it was working and then in the middle of doing something or just as it was logging into the Internet it would freeze and just chill. The computer would still be running and acting like it was trying to do something.....but it would stay that way for hours.

Josh order me a new laptop through his I.T department (thinking he might get a good deal) after week and half of no computer coming in he talked to the I.T guys never ordered it. AAAAAHHHHH. So had to wait another week. Now it's here but I am trying to catch up on everything else and everyone else. But my sister is getting aggravated that I haven't posted. OK so now I have the laptop and can re-upload pictures to it right?... Nope this "new" computer doesn't have and SD card slot. WHAT THE HECK? ok no big deal I have the special computer adaptor for my Sony camera. ( I say special because it is not like a normal USB cable, Sony has some weird connector). Oh but as you may remember we got a puppy, and I have little boys that thought this cable went to their tv in their room. and during some night that lovely little puppy decided to chew the cable. And not just chew but completely remove the "sony" special adaptor part. So now I have all of these events and stories to update about and no pictures to upload. so until I get a new cable your imagination will have to do.


UUhmm.
Ok so Brie and I started our own business. Labren Designs selling custom Vinyl, bows, tutus, and baby leg warmers. We have our own website and it has a store on it so you can make purchases through the site. Yea how exciting. My mom, brie, brenleigh, and grady are all coming back to Wisconsin this Friday I am SO EXCITED. They are coming back cause brie and I are having our first Labren Designs party. ( again very excited yet way nervous and just want it to go well ). So if anyone of you fellow bloggers are in the area this coming weekend stop by on saturday for the open house.


On Sunday the twins and I celebrated our Birthday . Oh my goodness I can't believe it has been three years since I spent those 2 incredibly long months in the hospital. I wish we had all known about blogging back then it would have killed more time. I can still remember starting my day watching the TODAY show, then onto Regis and Kelly, then 3 tv's Noon new, then usually A Baby Story, then DR. Phil, Then OPRAH, and then Good Evening Arizona I would think "All right I made it through another day". then I would watch whatever night shows were on. For two weeks it was the Olympics. ( my day time programing changed during that time too, I would watch all those winter events that no one really gets to see.) my sister Jerrae would call and talk to me and I would give her the Medal count update it was pathetic how much I knew about those winter games. Anyways maybe when I get the cable I can upload some of the boys hospital pics. and do one of those trips down memory lane of all they we went through.


Ok one last thing, at least for this post. it's gross but it has to be posted. Varsity has master the stairs. If she's that I have gone up stairs or sees the brothers headed up to the play room. She goes following. Today while jase was at school the boys (twins) were playing in the play room and varsity came to join them. I went in my room to start getting ready for the day. after a little while i wen to check on her, and found the boys in their room. I asked
me---"hey where's sister"

boys---" in the play room"
( I turned around to see that the play room door is closed)

me--- boys you can't close the door on her, she can't get out
(open the door)
I see that the puppy is in there with her. oh crap he is in her too
(the puppy like to have accident in here, I don't know why)

I see my baby girls two fists full of fresh dog....
AAHHHH
I run to pick her up as quick as possible, only for her to try and get more into her mouth.
(so sick)
I get her to the bathroom wash her hands, get anything and everything out of her mouth, take the clothes off, put her in the bedroom with the boys, put the dog in the laundry room. And proceed to clean and disinfect the toy room.
Dr. said that was pretty much all I could do no worries kids are kids and eat dirt and other stuff that have dog..... on it. YUM!!!
( I had just taken the dog out 30 min prior to this where he did ALL of his business.)


5 comments:

Heather said...

Wondered where you were! Your buisness sounds like lots of fun and I hope you have success. Zack used to stick his hands down his dirty diaper and do the same thing, but I guess Doggy Do takes it to a whole new level! Its just recycled food...right? Yum!

luke and pamela said...

yes! i am so glad you are back!

Rochelle said...

I can't believe your twins are another year older! That's just crazy! Are you crate training this puppy? The crate is my lifesaver when I'm watching puppies for people..then I know Tannon isn't going to step "an accident" into my carpet more...or like Varsity..eat it! That's a rough cleanup for a mom!

Anonymous said...

Sorry for my bad english. Thank you so much for your good post. Your post helped me in my college assignment, If you can provide me more details please email me.

Anonymous said...

[url=http://www.payloansonline.com]online payday advance[/url]
This is the best way to get all your health products online like green coffee, african mango, phen375 and others. Visit now

[url=http://www.sbwire.com/press-releases/proactol-plus-get-8-discount-on-all-orders-till-christmas-2012-189912.htm]Proactol Plus[/url]