Wednesday, March 25, 2009

I know I know

We had visitors.... It was sooooo much fun having my mom and sister come out and of course Brenleigh and Grady. Grady my almost 2yr old nephew now knows me as the aunt with "nanny" aka Candy! I know how to get the kids to know who the Fun Aunt is! Yeah I gave into candy as a pre breakfast snack. I know, horrible but he was on vacation and the boys had another boy in the house that they were determined to teach how to climb the shelves in the pantry. (bad idea to have a nice size pantry w/ a door that they can close and scale the shelves looking for the sweets on the top). I was also successful in getting brie hooked on D.P. Since she's been home she now craves dr. pepper and Grady wakes up asking for Candy. Oh the fun I will have this summer when I go back for a month. And then I have a new inductee-STATTON. Josh had fun taking them to some of our favorite places to eat. I don;t think I cooked one meal while they were here. (mom and brie I really do know how to cook and I do make dinner)
Anyways the reason for the visit, The Vinyl Party was good and several people stop by and place orders. So again that was exciting. Now we are looking forward to other people hosting a party and get more people to know about our little company.
OH and the "girls" both waited until they were together to go and get their ears pierced. Now they are all girl!!!! I love it.
posting more soon I hope. But for now here are a few pics. of the visit.



















The boys loved playing with cousin grady. Kage and Kadin were so cute with him, Kage would just walk up to him out of the blue pat him on the shoulder and give him a hug and then go about what he was off to do. Jase loved playing with Baby BrenLeigh. Even though he has a baby sister already he had so much fun laying next to bren and cuddling, kissing and talking to her. I Love my sweet boys.
Varsity I don't think sat still long enough to realize we had company. She was and still is constantly on the go. Speed crawling around the house and going up the stairs.
When I try to sit her on the ground to play with a toy she goes right into crawling. the girl NEVER sits still. But why would she, she has three brothers she is trying to catch at all times.

2 comments:

Cj-Sg said...

No candy for Statton unless it is 100percent organic, sugar free, and must include flax seed in the top three ingredients. if you can find it he can have it. No fun aunt ran!

Joran said...

well waht you don't know won't kill you! Oh i'll have FUN!!!