Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Seriously I'm not that crazy

Meet our new addition. Resuced today from the Chicago Canine Rescue here is Blazer
An 8 week old Labador Retriever. We've been talking about getting one for a while. I know it's a puppy and the whole training factor and all that jazz. But we were so lucky with Bailey( our first puppy, we had to leave her in az. when we moved the town house didn't allow pets. We had planned on bringing her back once we got into a house. Unfortunatly she ran away from josh's dad and now no bailey) that Josh and I both wanted another puppy that the boys and girl could grow up with. Jase picked him out and everyone is totally in love with him. He has enough puppy in him that he like to chew on his toy and occassionally a hand. But he is also the most mellow puppy. Is very relaxed and just likes to cuddle. Then again will see how he acts on a day when there is not so much excitment and he isn't so exausted.






And just in case you didn't catch on. This was how we are adding to our family. So NO i'm not expecting. :)

7 comments:

luke and pamela said...

congrats! i TOTALLY thought you were pregnant again! enjoy your new pup!

Amber said...

Oh my goodness! Blazer is so cute! I'm not sure if you remember me, but I'm really good friends with Jerrae. So happy for you and your family - I can't believe how big your kids are getting - they're gorgeous!!

Risa said...

Oh the puppy!!! So adorable :) Mine is black and he's our kid. Labs are great dogs.

There for a second I thought you were having another baby...

Tanya said...

I think your CRAZY! A dog is sooooo much work! Good luck! He is cute though, and your kids will have a ton of fun!

Heather said...

You'll have to let my kids come over to fill their puppy cravings, since they wont be getting any of that here! You are so brave to add on another thing that needs to be potty trained...mine as well get them all done at once right?

jenerekfamily said...

HOLY COW - Check out Varsity's skills. She's 6 months old and already pulling herself up to standing? Is she a champion crawler already?

Unknown said...

I LOVE BLAZER, but poor guy can't compete with the other cuties! Bren wants to see her best friend Varthitee! ; ) I bet the boys love their new puppy!