Sunday, January 18, 2009

Birthday FUN

One of Jases birthday presents included a Lion Cub from Gamma, that comes to life. As you cuddle and pet it, the lion purrs, roars, growls, and moves it's mouth and eyes. Really cute! but for some I guess it seems a little to REAL. So not only did grandmas gift make Jase smile and think he got a "new Pet" for his birthday, but it gave mom a good laugh too.

Kage has been slowly getting better. He will go near it now as long as it is turned off or asleep. But if you ask if you can turn it on he says." no, no scare me" I'm guessing he won't be asking for one for his birthday

4 comments:

Heather said...

That is so funny, and cute and sad all at the same time!

jenerekfamily said...

You have GOT to tell me where it came from.

Risa said...

so cute Joran! You have such a pretty voice. I probably haven't heard it in over ten years and we were kids.

Are you cold enough in the Midwest yet? We're cold here!

Cheryl said...

That is so funny. He's such a cute little guy. I thought he was fearless!