Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Girl trip

So seeing as how I have a little experince in taking care of more than one child ( 4 kiddos 4 and under), Varsity and I headed out to arizona to help my sister Brie with her new little addition and her 17 month old. We had a BLAST! I was in Az from tuesday through monday. And it was such a fun visit. Getting to meet my nephew Statton for the first time, playing with Grady who I haven't seen in almost a year. Doing some shopping, EATING at place that we don't have here in chicago or kenosha,

Jerrae my youngest sister and nephew Statton picked us up at the airport Tuesday morning. We headed over to see mom/grandma who works near the airport. And then it was off the Jerrae's to hang out. Of couse we had to stop at the In-N-Out on the way. ( I crave these burgers all the time it's awful being pregnant and not being able to satisfly a craving). After seeing Rae's house and playing with statton for a while we headed of to the mall to do some shopping. Later that evening we met up with my mom and then her and I went to BrieAnna's house in Buckeye. Then the next six days were filled with running around and having fun.
First trip to In-N-Out


The girls at IHOP for breakfast


Dinner at Jerrae's and Chris after our photo shoot


Girl cousins Varsity and BrenLeigh


Varsity's first In-N-Out


BrieAnna and Grady

Aunt Mamie and Varsity at lunch


In-N-Out trip #4 right before I went to the Airport


Varsity's first trip. she did great didn't cry at all. what a good traveler.



We had my moms van with 4 kids (2 x 1yr olds, 2 newborns) and 4 adults. Boy we had FUN, passing around pacifers, bottles, blankets, toys, breast shields, breast pumps, wallets, purses, diapers, wipes and whatever else was needed between all of us.


This video is my sister making fun of me. It from a denture commercial, where these big elderly ladies are singing about no more nasty paste for their dentures. She is making fun of me because even though I have had dental insurance the entire time i've been married, I haven't been to the dentist since i've been married (that's six years). Not to worry we've found a very nice dentist here so I am making my appointment. As well as the kiddos.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

heck ya! we sure know how to eat! love the videos. i was trying so hard to move jerrae's head and steal the shot in the video! ; ) so cute! we miss you guys! i miss varsity's cry!