Wednesday, March 12, 2008

it's A ????

Ok I went into the ultra sound not wanting to find out what the sex of the baby is. Josh on the other hand was convinced that he was going to find out. When I got into the room I told the Lady that I didn't want to know what the baby was so she wouldn't slip up. At the end of the scan the she asked "ok you don't want to know what it is right?" ( the whole time aside from needing to pee extremely bad, I kept looking to see if there were any objects in the pictures that had been in my other baby ultra sounds.) Josh spoke up right away and said yeah I want to know, and I somehow agreed to let him find out. I turned my head a away from the screen and watched him. The lady typed it on the screen, and with the straightest face I've ever seen Josh make he just said OK like it was no big deal. The results were put in an envelope for me just in case I later wanted to find out. Once we were done I let my friend Tanya know we were on our way over she also wanted to know what I was having. It happened to be that our other friend Melanie was at her house as well. When we got there I went towards the back were the kids were because I didn't want to see or hear any ones reaction. Once they knew they call me out, and then wanted to know why I didn't want to know. I Just wanted the extra anticipation of not knowing, and not that I would have been disappointed if it was a boy, but the hope of having a girl would still be there. After talking with them for a while I broke down, I wanted to know. Knowing that Josh, and two of my closest friends knew, it was only a matter of time I would want to know what they knew. So Tanya's daughter McKenzie read me the note from the envelope. "Congratulations you got your girl". I know kind of a long story but I love how I found out! Anyways I'm way excited and so is Josh he was hoping for a girl too. Now I can start shopping!!!

3 comments:

JC&S said...

you've opened the door for the GIrls to come in !!! Now we just need to see what Brie is having....and as for me check back in a few years when I'm considering embarking on that journey again! BELoved pregnancy.Congratulations- what are the possible name choices???

JC&S said...

what about Ustacia? ????? hhhaaahahahahahahahahaha do you get it the hamster we all wanted to name Tanner and Brie wanted Princesss Ustacia- we won.

Koren said...

Yeah, it's a Varsity!!!!! She's going to be one tough little girl