Sunday, February 10, 2008

TAG

Where were you born?
Phoenix Arizona



How old will you be this year?
26 ( year of the evens... my sisters and I were all born on an even year, 82',84',86' so we know that if one is turning an even number "26" it's the year of the evens, and last year"25" was the year of the odds. Unplanned it so happens are four will all be able to keep this tradtion going...04', 06', 08'. Man do I have nothing else to think about =) )



Middle Name:
LaLeath ( I love it, so original but not extremly wierd, you can't have a name like Joran and pair it with Lynn or marie)



Nick Name?
Yo Jo , Jo , Or oranja ( piglattin)



Are you taller than your mother or father?
Nope, my mom still beats me by a little bit, and my dad is of course taller
I really wish I had stayed petite, but in high school I hated it. I was 4'9 until my Junior year then I guess I decided to start growing up at least physicaly, I guess my chest area never got the memo.



Do you cry often during movies?
Never cried at a movie.... that was unitl I saw Arrmagedon, and TITANC, now i'm a softy



What is your biggest pet peeve?
Feely like no matter how hard I try to have a nice clean house, It doesn't stay that way for more than an hour. And josh's snoring



Favorite color:
Dark Blues, and GREENS.



Favorite foods:
Mexican( a good authentic resturant), Seafood (all of it) a good juicey steak smoothered (texas rood house) and always PF CHANGS!!!! I LOVE FOOD



Favorite cold cereal:
quacker OH"S, it's an old cereal and I love it.



Favorite Smells:
Fabric softener, Tide, josh w/ cologne, my boys right after a bath w/ baby lotion on, and this one might sound really wierd... the way a brand newborn baby smells serioulsy new like still in the hospital new it seems to just tingle my nose and I love it.



What brand of shampoo/conditioner do you use?
Pantine, or one that it going to make my hair smell awesome.



Make-up products?
MAC, Bare minerals, anything I can still get out of the tubes of make up from the revlon store. In az we had the revlon factory about 15min away and the sold all kind of make up cheap, the stuff in stores that was lite $10 was only a couple of dollars. Man do I miss that place.



How many pillows do you sleep with?
2... more if I can steal it from Josh.



Do you play an instrument?
Tried piano for a little bit but then my teacher moved. I can pick pick out the "right hand" notes if I really tried maybe? I really wish I could play I think it is an awesome talent to have I want all my kids to learn it.



Have you ever been skinny dipping?
nope



Did you do any sports in High School?
CHEERLEADING/dance, DIVING, SOFTBALL, TENNIS



What was the last movie you saw in the theater?
Elizabeth, and a bee movie with Jase, I have a list of a ton of movies I would love to see, I love the movie theater, so if anyone ever wants to go call me.



What is your favorite article of clothing?
My Jeans, my summer clothing and sandles I can't wait for spring and summer.



What is your dream vacation?
Going back to Hawaii, going to Norway someday ( I would love to find a keychain with my name on it, see as how Joran is Norwiegian)



What was your first impression of your spouse?
He Has to be a football player, and he could protect me if I needed it.



If you were an animal what would you be?
It use to be a Polar Bear but not anymore I would like to be something that it dying off. I think I would choose to be DORY from finding nemo. or at least her friend.



What is your favorite "me- time" activity?
Getting a Back rub, eating a really good resturant, going to the movies, I don't like doing the last two by myself They are just things that I really enjoy and make me happy!!!



What is your dream car?
An F-350 powerstrokewith a boat trailer and a boat ( and a lifetime gas card) or a Tahoe I love that SUV



What is one of your weaknesses?
Clearence, good stuff that you might not NEED but the buy is just to hard to pass up =)



What do you fix for dinner when there's nothing to fix?
whinning "babe what do you want for dinner I don't know what to make...." response: josh "tell me what is it that you want me to go pick up." wow he knows me to well



If you could live in a different decade/era which one would it be?
In the 50's and 60's I loved that Leave It To Beaver time.



What is the emotion you feel the most?
Stress, not enough time in the day.



Do you consider yourself outgoing?
Sometimes



Any Hidden talents?
I can roll my tounge in three places



What is something you are constantly working on?
Patience



What is a word or phrase you overuse?
"Seriously?"



What was the hardest thing that happened to you this past year?
parents seperation, parents "D", leaving family in AZ, having sisters but in a way not having sisters.



What is the best thing that happened to you this past year?
Having a Fresh start and meeting so many GREAT FRIENDS here!



What is one thing you hope to accomplish this year?
get my spider vein legs pretty again, getting in shape for the cruise so I can poudly wear my suimsuit and be excited about being in those pictures 4 months after the baby gets here.



The best piece of advice you learned this past year?not really advice but something that is comforting. It is nice to have good friends that are easy to talk to



I am suppose to tag six people now let's see....people that I know have a blog???? Melanie, Jamie ( I think you already did it), Tanya, Michelle, Koren, Kendee anyone else consider yourself tagged, let me know if you did it so I can catch up with you too

4 comments:

Brittney said...

YEAH!
Give me a call, I'm sure we need to chat, or I'll just listen.

JONESIES said...

so how are you doing these days? I still can't believe your pregnant! Yay! Are you still not finding out what it is? I think its going to be a girl.

JC&S said...

Jo check my blog-hint You take the good you take the bad you take the bad and there you have.....

Kendee said...

I loved all your info, I miss you guys bad. Let's talk soon.