Friday, December 14, 2007

New Hair Cut

So I haven't gotten my hair cut since April. I know awfull! I'm so glad a friend of ours is a hair stylest and works for a really nice salon.

With Josh's company Party tonight ( a black tie event) I had to get something done with it so it didn't look so trashy.

So this is the new do, hopefully I can get it to look like it to look good tonight, I've never been good at doing my hair I don't think. My sisters on the other hand could put their hair up with a pen and make it look like a major up-do. ;) Thanks to Brittany for the Great highlight, color, cut and style. You'll see the cut in more pictures after tonight party.

4 comments:

jenerekfamily said...

You are the CUTEST - and I think it's a great length for you. Have fun at the party!

Stacy said...

I love the new hair! I think that is the shortest I have ever seen it. Really Really love it :-)

I totally understand not being able to do fancy stuff with your hair... I do Blah long & straight VERY WELL.

Jodie said...

Wow, I agree! It looks gorgeous! It's definitely the shortest I've ever seen it, also. SOOOOOO cute!

Have tons of fun...can't wait hear about the party.

Bigin and Mini said...

Missed you and your gift at the family Christmas Party. Ha Ha Just wanting to know if I have to keep an eye out for the mail. Would not want to be forgotten.