Thursday, December 13, 2007

Arizona Trip

Ok so after a month and half I decided to blog again.
This was my trip that I took the begining of November. I went for Toshikos/ Tonis' Baby shower. I stayed with her and her hubby j.paul. It was great to spend time with them.
While I was there I was also able to visit with my sister and adorable nephew Grady, who has got to be one of the happiest the sweetest babies! I also Got to go to dinner with my In-laws and brother and sister inlaw Matthew and Michelle and got to meet my newest nephew Emerson. Wwho is aslo very adorable!
It was a great little vacation, Thankyou so much to Josh for insisting that I go and buying my ticket. The only down side was that Tahoe that he rented for me to drive was a dangerous move. becuase of course I came home wanting one. well only two years left on the durango. Or if the family grows soon than that maybe I can swing one earlier. ;)








2 comments:

Brittney said...

Yeah for a new blog!

Anonymous said...

Good for people to know.