Friday, January 29, 2010

Hide and Seek

I was in the kitchen cleaning up from lunch and getting the things i needed for dinner. Varsity was playing in the cupboard. We have two "lazy Susan" style cupboard and this is the one she was playing in. She was being happy at first and then started getting angry so she decided to keep tucking her self further and further into the door until the following happened.

I couldn't push it one way or another. It wouldn't move in either direction. I was afraid of where a hand, finger, foot might be at and didn't want to break anything. When I finally was able to get it opened enough to get my hand in I was able to get her to start standing up which you could see loosened it and allowed it open up. It last about 5 min that she was in there. I thought it was cute and funny at first which is why I grabbed the camera. Then I got scared when I didn't know how I was going to get her out. Now it is back to being funny. (i know mean mom)

3 comments:

Heather said...

That is so sad! Funny, but sad! I never thought about that happening with those cupboards! Im going to have to watch it!

luke and pamela said...

poor girl! so funny though! i'm glad you grabbed the camera - she will like it when she's older. :) ps. yay, you're blogging!

LeShel said...

gotta love where they get themselves stuck