Tuesday, November 18, 2008

more bows











My sister Brie is extremely creative and talented, we've also teased her about being so elaborate. (ex. we would make gingerbread house every year before Christmas and hers would always look pretty and fancy, but she would keep adding more candy, more icing, more candy , more icing... and by the end you could barely see any thing that looked like a house, just an explosion of candy and icing. ) Now back to my post....
We both had our first girls this summer and when I went out to visit her, her and I had a blast making bows together for the little princesses. I've made a few bows that coordinate with several of Varsity's outfits. As for Brie she is busy making AWESOME bows. She's also started making TUTUs. Hopefully she can give me a few tips when I see her next week. But knowing how unimaginative I'm glad she has decided to start selling them. Instead of going and being overwhelmed with the many different ribbons I can choose from and then figuring out what kind of bow I want to attempt to make. I'll do all of that with a click of a button. THANKS BRIE
if anyone is interested in seeing her bows go to this link.
OH BOW!

5 comments:

Rochelle said...

Cool! I have a sis like yours too...she always makes me feel so blah when we do anything cuz her's is always awesome.

Heather said...

Those are so cute! I wish I was that creative!

JONESIES said...

those bows are soooo cute! Can't wait to see you guys in 1 week!

The Kurtzeborn Family said...

Your sister is so talented! I miss Mallory being that small when she could wear things like that! Are you guys enjoying the snow?! That's so exciting!

Tanya said...

I sometimes wish I was having a girl. It's things like this that make it so much fun. Maybe next time!!!!! Ha Ha