Wednesday, October 24, 2007

work hard... play hard...

So in between all of Josh's company golf outings, NFSA Dinners, Client Lunches, Award ceremonies, training trips, etc... He does find time to actually work and does a GREAT Job at it. Which is why his company throws in a few extra perks now and then And me being the devoted, loving and supportive wife that I am (at least most of the time) I sometimes see these benefits as well.
Josh and the superintendant for residential fire protection Cory Recently landed a Huge contract with Toll Brothers over the next three year for one of their new developments.


As a thankyou FE Moran treated all of us to a night out in Chicago. A wonderful dinner and Great seats to the Chicago Blackhawks (hockey).





Cory and his Fiance' Beth










Josh and I






What a Good Husband...holds my purse when I went to the bath room and then continues to hold it while I search for a place to get a CHICAGO dog!





Seriously Why so many extra sticks? they even have more lineing the hall back to the locker room.





After watching this slaughtering match 3-7 blackhawks lost. I was seriously asking myself why am I ok with putting Jase in hockey? He starts skating lessons this week. I think I'll eventually push for baseball or some other non contact sport, swimming sounds good!=)

Yep cheerleading has moved to Hockey, well not so much a cheerleader. A Girl flirting around in a cheer uniform while skating and scooping up the loose ice around the side of the rink.

3 comments:

Brittney said...

So jealous...Andy and I LOVE hockey. We haven't been to a game since I was pregnant.

JONESIES said...

You guys are having a great time!!! You look great too!

Unknown said...

Lol! leave it to you to make a comment about the cheerleaders!! :-) What is this world coming too?!?!