Tuesday, August 21, 2007

Our new place

For it being a townhouse It has alot of room 3 bedsrooms, 2 bath, living room, and basement w/ a bedroom for my dad, a play area for the boys and a huge utility closet that is seriously the size of a bedroom.



View From our back porch.
It is lined with Christmas Trees, can't wait to decorate them.
I'm not sure what color the grass is..
.
Could it be Green?!?!




LIVING ROOM



KITCHEN




PLAY ROOM








Jase reading in his room before bed



As you can see I have ALOT of empty wall space through out the place if any one has ideas to nicely decorate them, and it can be easily removed, or not leave holes in the wall I would LOVE some help.


2 comments:

Chris and Jerrae said...

shut up dont say Jase is reading...he can't read don't make him older than three Aunt Rae is not emotionally ready for it! Love the new house ahh wood floors I love it! and I know prior to moving to WA I didn't know grass wasn't yellow nine months a year

Jacquee said...

Hey cousins! Your new place looks great! I think we should all meet up sometime soon when Kendee and Steve are back in Chicago. We'll bring the ribs! I'm glad to see the family is doing so well. Danny and I will check our calendar and see when we could all get together. Love ya!

-The Wengers